Dreading Valentine’s? Here are 5 ways to sail through it Happy and Single!
Who says Valentine’s is only for couples? The celebration is for everyone, regardless of age, gender, status and choice.
Singles can even have twice the fun on Valentine since they do not have another person to think about. You get to make the most of the celebration and experience. Instead of sitting and flipping through memories of an ex or imagining what a special someone can bring to your life, you can choose to make Valentine extremely fun—and meaningful–by investing in yourself. Who knows, you might even discover something new about yourself.
Here are some simple yet great ways of enjoying Valentine to the fullest – happy and single:
- Go on a self-discovery solo trip. Yes, everyone talks about taking that solo trip once in their lifetime. Why not do that now? Get away from all the commotion and take off to an offbeat destination. All you need is your phone to access apps and make bookings—an airline app for your flight, book Grab to get to your specific destination, OYO to secure an accommodation—all with just a few clicks.
- Have some pamper time. What better excuse than Valentine to indulge in a spa! Pamper yourself with a massage or aromatherapy and get rid of all those stress knots. You can choose from the plethora of spa salons like The Spa Wellness and luxury resort spas or sit back at home and simply book for a home service. Any which way will surely not just refresh you but also recharge you for the week ahead.
- Indulge in some binge time. Catch up on your favorite TV series or the latest movies. Have a series or movie marathon at home for the perfect staycation. Snuggle in bed with Netflix or Amazon Prime. Pop some popcorn or order some chow through Foodpanda or Honestbee that are popular food delivery services these days.
- Shop. You do not have to buy gifts for a special someone. Who cares if it’s February on the calendar? Think Christmas one more time and be your own Secret Santa. Take advantage of timely discounts from Lazada, BeautyMNL, or Shopee and pamper yourself with new clothes, gadgets, shoes, jewelry or anything you fancy.
- Celebrate with the Single Gang. Are you the only single one around? Surely not. Find your mates and celebrate together. Book a space and party the night away or organize a staycation through OYO. The plush comforts of a home away from home create the perfect ambience for a pajama party, game night, movie marathon or a ‘laugh out loud’ session.
This Valentine, date that special someone: YOU!
OYO is South Asia’s largest, one of China’s top five, and the world’s fastest-growing chain of hotels, homes and spaces, with footprints in more than 500 cities across India, China, Malaysia, Nepal, the UK, the UAE, Indonesia and more recently Philippines. OYO Hotels & Homes is one of a kind and has pioneered the world’s first full stack technology-led business model in the hospitality and real estate industry. It currently operates over 13,000 franchised or leased hotels and over 3,000 homes as part of its chain. OYO is backed by leading investors, including the SoftBank Group, Greenoaks Capital, Sequoia India, Lightspeed India, Hero Enterprise and China Lodging Group.
For more information, log on to https://www.oyorooms.com/ph.