SAGOT NI JUANHAND ANG ALL-YEAR ROUND ELECTRIC BILL MO!
Determined to go out on a limb, JuanHand prepared an exciting surprise that will surely excite the interest of a lot of its users. They organized a promotional campaign called “SAGOT NI JUANHAND ANG ALL-YEAR ROUND ELECTRIC BILL MO!” which was launched this December 5, 2022. As part of its collaboration with Lazada, customers who apply for a JuanHand loan through the Lazada app and are among the first 5 to be approved will receive a Lazada Gift Card worth 60,000 pesos to cover their all-year round electricity bill.
Joining the promo is just as easy as follows:
1. Go to Lazada, click “Lazada Wallet” & go to “Loans”.
2. Apply for a loan by choosing “JuanHand” as the partner lender. (User may use this link to be directed at Lazada Loans: https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.ggL9Y)
3. If you are one of the first 5 successful loaners during the campaign period, you will win Lazada Gift Cards equivalent to Php 60,000 for your All Year Round Electric Bill.
4. Watch out for the formal announcement of winners on the JuanHand Facebook page.
5. Lucky winners will be contacted by JuanHand Customer Service.
Users of JuanHand may already have their entire year’s worth of electricity bills paid by simply following the 5 simple promo steps. The promo duration runs from December 5 – 14, 2022, so better keep track of JuanHand to join and win in this exciting promo campaign.
Applying for a loan from JuanHand is undoubtedly preferable because it has several advantages in addition to the reward that you can receive during the promotional period.Those who are interested only need to upload one valid government issued ID on the application and they can already borrow up to 15,000 pesos which can be approved in as fast as 5 minutes only. Additionally, they are SEC registered, thus its credibility is unquestionable.
JuanHand never plans to put the brakes on anytime soon, so if you want to get wind of a lot of amazing surprises, don’t forget to visit their website and like, follow and subscribe on their social media accounts.