Spotify has launched Premium Mini in the Philippines today. To ensure Filipinos have greater access to the world’s largest audio streaming platform, the new bite-sized plan offers flexibility to suit anyone’s on-demand listening habits with daily and weekly subscriptions for as low as PHP7/day and PHP26/week.
Premium Mini users can enjoy almost all the benefits of the regular Premium plan, including:
- Ad-free individual music listening on mobile with unlimited skips. Listeners can access more than 70 million music tracks and over 2.9 million podcast titles on the world’s largest audio streaming service
- Download and play up to 30 songs offline on one mobile device. Thisallows a user to be on-the-go and stay connected to their favourite artists and creators without the need to connect to WiFi or tap into their mobile data.
- Flexibility at its best. Whether it’s for a morning exercise or simply seeking a motivational podcast to kick start the week, Filipino users have the option to immediately subscribe for just a day or a week at any given moment.
- Hassle-free and seamless payment methods: Spotify has introduced expanded payment options for people to easily access Premium Mini plans on the go! Beyond the credit card option, users can choose to make payment by means of digital wallets such as GCash and PayMaya or through Carrier Billing.
- Better together. Premium MiniListeners also have the ability to tune in to the same playlist or podcast with up to five friends via Group Session in beta.
Spotify’s latest Premium Mini offering hits the sweet spot – giving listeners a subset of their favorite Premium features such as the full on-demand and ad-free music and podcast listening, while having it available at a lower price by paying for only when they need it.
How to sign up for Spotify Premium Mini?
- Download Spotify’s mobile app or head over to Spotify’s website on desktop.
- Click the ‘Premium’ section at the top right of the website or at the bottom right of the Spotify app.
- Choose ‘Get Mini’ and choose ‘daily’ or ‘weekly’ plan. This is a prepaid offering.
- Choose payment methods — there’s a lot! No credit card required. You can opt to pay via PayMaya, GCash, or other digital wallets, and even through your mobile phone carrier bill.
- Register or log in to the Spotify account.
- Users can start enjoying Spotify’s Premium Mini experience for the day or week.
Spotify’s Premium Mini Plan is currently available in the Philippines for Android mobile and tablet. For more information, head on over to Spotify’s website here: www.spotify.com/ph-en/.